Thursday, 27 January 2011

My first Paperbag Album

Hi all,
Here's my first project of the year. I'm guess designer today for I decided I would have a go at a paperbag album. I had seen a tutorial on how to put it together on You Tube. Here's the link to the tutorial. . It's not easy finding paperbags over here in the U.K. I found some on Ebay but I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. If you know where I can get some please let me know in the comments.
After watching, pausing and rewinding the tutorial many times, this is what I ended up with.
Here is the album put together. I used Mountboard for the covers as it's hard to find 12 x 12 chipboard.

To decide which distress ink I should use I tried them all out on a spare bit of mountboard. I chose Walnut Stain

Here is the distressing around the front cover. I repeated this on the back cover.

Here's the front cover Finished.

Here are all of the Pages completed.

Thanks for looking at my project. I hope you liked it.

Kelly :)