Sunday, 15 September 2013

Scenes

Hi all,

Today I'm off to meet my crafting buddy Kay. We're off to look at some felting at Bicton Earth.
I'm hoping to get a needle felting starter kit, so I can have a go. Kay let me play with her kit and I loved it and now need a kit of my own.
Well onto my make for today.

It is the new challenge at Digi Galore.
This week we are focusing on scenes. Tricky I know but worth having a go.
We are sponsored by Make it Crafty.

Here's my card


This is the second time I've attempted a scene. 
I've used two different digi's Dashing Santa and Winter Park.
I used my copics to colour. I then added some stickles on the snow and to have some stars.

I hope you like it.
Hugs
Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Anything Goes

4 comments:

kay said...

It's fab,the colouring on the bench really pops x

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

I love it so much fun and so beautifully coloured :-)

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card . Love Alison xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your scene!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!